ACCESS is setting new standards for ICT and property support services within the public sector. We are delivering for Glasgow City Council in a number of ways: with the savings achieved through our cost saving reforms, by improving support services for Council employees and by transforming the working environment with an extensive office modernisation programme.
We understand the demands on colleagues working within the public sector. Our support services experience means we are able to offer a tailored approach that is designed to help the Council achieve its objectives and to support staff through changes.
Our team is hard working and enthusiastic and we bring years of practical experience to our projects. We believe in selecting the most talented people to join our team and in providing them with opportunities to continually develop their skills.
For the people of Glasgow the ACCESS partnership brings important improvements in quality and efficiency for the services that matter to them:
• A strategic property review across the Council estate, delivering savings, better use of space and an improved working environment for employees
• More streamlined ICT and property support services, including the integration of 5 ICT and 2 property service desks into one, with a one single point of contact for users
• Effective management of 12,000 desktop PCs and laptops
• A state of the art data centre to support Council needs, including transferred data from 470 existing servers
• An award-winning project management system that ensures both ICT and property projects are delivered with full customer involvement.